Welcome visitor you can login or create an account.
Español English
Your shopping cart is empty!

Payment and Cancellation Procedures

Payment and Cancellation Procedures

Payment: 
Your credit card will be charged immediately in US Dollars and will appear on your statement as PayPal*CaboWings, American Express will only accept charges in pesos and they will make the converttion in to US when we send the billing to you. It will appear on your statement in US but there might be variances due to exchange rate and fees that Cabo Wings is not responsible for. Visa and Master Card do accept charges in US at the daily exchange rate.

Cancellation Policy
5% will be retained as cancelation fee in all transactions. If your booking is cancelled 72 or less hours prior to the time and dated listed on your confirmation the remaining 95% will be refund. Cancellations within 48 or less hours prior to the time and date on your confirmation 100% will be retain as late cancellation charge. There to avoid inconveniences please make sure you receive a change or cancelation number.

Changes 
In the event that you may need make any changes,  72 hours  are required prior to the service date and a 5.00 US fee will be apply.